- £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Team Leader (Social Care)
Leading Support Services Provider
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000 per annum + enhancements
Are you looking to secure a Team Leader position? Are you already working as a Team Leader but looking for new challenges? Are you a Senior Carer or Supervisor looking to take the next step? If so, I want to hear from you!
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join their well-established company who provide support to service users who have learning disabilities.
I am looking for an experienced Team Leader to support the Service Manager in the effective daily running of the service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Take responsibility for the administration of service user medication
– Support and promote service user participation in a range of activities
– Be proactive in promoting service’s independence
– Liaise with external care professionals
– Contribute to the preparation of support plans
– Support Staff in the absence of the Service Manager
– Complete regular support worker supervisions and appraisals
– Participate in staff recruitment and induction
– Work with the Service Manager to ensure adequate staffing levels
– Support staff in achieving their personal development plans
– Update the Service Manager following any changes
– Attend meetings with Senior Management as required
– Provide ongoing support to all staff members
– Ensure that high levels of care are provided at all times
– Participate in the on call rota, providing out of hours cover where needed
You will need to be qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, as a minimum, with recent experience of working with people who have learning disabilities in a residential or domiciliary care setting. To be considered for this role you need to also need to be a good team worker and confident communicator.
A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
Only candidates with the above requirements will be shortlisted and submitted for this position.
This position would be ideal for a Care Supervisor, Team Leader, Lead Carer, Senior Support Worker, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Field Care Supervisor, Lead Support Worker, Unit Leader, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Care Assistant.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate Hester on 0121 362 2312.