My client is looking for a Team Leader to manage a team of Care Coordinator in their established domiciliary service based in Westcliff on Sea. Salary up to £26K, plus on call allowance.
They are a privately owned branch with Outstanding CQC. The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. You will be joining a dedicated and passionate branch who also provide excellent progression and training opportunities.
They are looking for an experienced leader who will mentor, encourage, and support the team of Care Coordinators. The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to delegate tasks efficiently. The Team Leader doesn’t need to have a care background, it is more important they have leadership experience managing 4 to 8 people.
As the Team Leader / Senior Care Coordinator you will:
- Delegate tasks to the team, ensuring KPIs are being met
- Supporting with organising rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Compete staff supervisions and appraisals.
- Participate in on call.
To be considered for the Team Leader role, you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years staff leadership and management
- Strong organisational skills
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong eye for detail
- Motivational, encouraging, and able to troubleshoot
- Experience of hitting KPIs
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.