- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A new opportunity has become available for a Team Leader to join a residential care home for people with varying levels of learning disability in the Buckinghamshire area. You will join a team who are committed to enhancing the lives and wellbeing of the people within their care. If this sounds of interest, apply on line today!
The job of Team Leader will be working for a well-established organisation who have an excellent reputation within the Learning Disability care industry. You will play a fundamental part in ensuring the shifts run smoothly and any absences due to sickness or holidays are covered accordingly. Other duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of care and support by both yourself and your team
- Working closely with service users with challenging behaviours and encouraging them to take part in various activities
- Supporting Service Users development and participation in various activities
- Ensuring shifts run smoothly and working closely with other shift leaders and team leaders
- Collate reports when required
Previous experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities in a similar environment is essential. You will ideally have experience of managing a staff team. Ideally, you will hold a minimum QCF Level 3 qualification and have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations.
In return, the company offer a stable working environment, a competitive salary including an on-going career prospects. Due to the nature of this role, a DBS will be required.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us