- £18750 - £20500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for somebody to take up a Team Leeder position in a home for young people with EBD. You’ll have experience in a supervisory position such as Team leader of Shift leader in a children home and be passionate about making a difference to young people’s lives. On offer is an attractive salary, opportunity for career development, meals, free parking, pension scheme, industry leading training programme, cycle to work scheme and much more.
The Team Leader Role
- You’ll be working in a home for young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties. You’ll ensure effective service delivery supporting the development of the young people and the staff.
- You’ll safeguard and promote the welfare of the children / young people.
- Engage young people using a range of strategies to promote social behaviour
- Ensure all staff practise is line with care and placement plans
- Oversee, supervise, appraise and develop the skills of staff in their working practise
- Oversee, write and edit all reports
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for somebody with supervisory experience within a children’s residential setting – team leader, shift leader, senior support worker, supervisor, deputy manager etc.
- You’ll be qualified to level 3 Diploma Children and Young people
- You’ll be able to work on a rota system including sleep-ins, days, evening and weekends.
Interested? To be considered for Team leader position, please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.