Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- £26369 - £26736 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Team Leader to work for our client.
They want to recruit a natural leader with experience in working at a children’s home, preferably with experience of working with children and young people in a residential setting.
If that’s you, and you can demonstrate high personal and professional standards when working with children, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Team Leader you’ll report to the Home Manager and will be primarily responsible for the management of the home, providing positive support to challenging young people between the ages of 11 and 18.
You’ll also be tasked with the following:
– Managing a team of residential workers whilst on shift
– Promoting the normal development of children and young people
– The protection of children and young people from threats to their health, welfare and normal development
– Ensuring the home environment is appropriate and sensitive to the needs of the children
– Developing and maintaining good working relationships with parents and other family members
– Working within the every child matters framework, ensuring compliance
The ideal candidate for the Team Leader role will have demonstrable, relevant experience of working with children and young people in a residentail setting.
You’ll also need experience of taking on leadership responsibility in a teamwork setting.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A professional qualification in care – e.g. cqsw, dipsw, nvq3
– Excellent communication and team working skills
– An understanding of the regulatory framework relating to children residential services
– The ability to build genuine and trusting relationships with young people
You will also need to be flexible to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked either as a Supervisor or as a Care Manager – Children Services.
Basic Salary: £26,369 – £26,736 per annum depending on experience.
Additional benefits: 20 days holiday and pension.
They’re a leading children’s charity providing care homes, fostering services across the UK and Isle of Man, and as a business they’ve been around since 1870.
The company’s vision is for every child and young person to be safe, loved and happy and to have a bright future.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Team Leader role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.