- £17800 - £22580 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Children’s Residential Services
Salary: Up to £22,580 + On Call
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader with experience of working with Children to assist the Home Manager in this residential service in Crawley.
- To promote the normal development of Children and young people
- To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
- To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
- To implement and monitor individual care plans
- To develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
- To actively contribute to the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- To be involved with staff recruitment and performance monitoring
- To ensure staffs are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
- To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
- To take part in a shift system including evenings and weekends
- We are looking for someone who has a degree in social work or NVQ Level 3 working with Children
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience working with young people in a residential setting
- Must be flexible to work evening and weekend shifts including sleep ins and On Call
- Must have sound knowledge of Ofsted and safeguarding policies and legislation
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews