- £16000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A new opportunity has become available for a Team Leader to join an established Domiciliary Care Provider based in Walsall. You will join a supportive team who are committed to enhancing the lives and wellbeing of their service users through excellent care delivery. If this sounds of interest, apply on line today.
The job of Team Leader will be to oversee a team of field based care staff. You will play a fundamental part in ensuring the team are working efficiently and meeting the needs of the people they care for. This is a Monday to Friday role, however you will be required to participate in the on call rota. Other duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of care and support by both yourself and your team
- Working closely with your colleagues and clients to ensure they are delivering and receiving a high quality care service
- Ensuring rotas run smoothly and working closely with other members of the team and managers to ensure any absences are covered as quickly as possible
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints, safeguarding
- Collating reports when required
Previous experience of working in a Domiciliary Care setting is essential; you must also have a full UK driving licence and your own car. You will ideally have experience of working within a supervisory capacity and leading a team of field based staff. You will need to hold a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3 qualification and have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations.
In return, the company offer a stable working environment, a DBS will be required.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us