- £18500 - £20500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am loooking to recruit a Team Leader for a Domiciliary Care Agency in Lydney. Youmay have worked as a team Leadr, Deputy Manager, Care Co-ordinator or Supervisor previously within the Elderly Care Sector.
The salary for this role is dependent on qualifcation and is Starting at £18,500 – £19,500 rising to £20,500 after probation.
You must be a driver with your own car
We are looking for people with supervisory experience in a domiciliary care company for older people.
This role will involve spending some time in the office in Lydney plus time in the field visiting clients and care staff. You’ll also be responbsble for managign staff within an extracare setting.
The main responsibilities of this role are to manage the performance of care workers by;
- Leadrship and managment of a staff team
- Participating in the delivery of induction to new care staff
- Ensure that care workers comply with CQC regulations, company policy and their contract of employment
- Carry out regular supervisions with staff
- Build good working relationships with staff
- Manage the quality of the service provided by care staff
- Visit clients to review Care Plans and conduct Risk Assesments
- You will need to have held a supervisory role within a domiciliary care company before.
- It is Essential that you have the NVQ level 2/3 in care
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to manage and lead a team of care staff and to be able to work under pressure
- You will need to have excellent people skills, and demonstrate the capability to manage a busy workload and keep calm under pressure.
- You MUST be a driver with your own transport, petrol is paid at 34p per mile
Interested? Click Apply or Send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment and I’ll consider you for the first round of interviews. For more information please call 0121 362 2318.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for employment with an excellent company who can offer you great career and training prospects.
You may of worked previously as Team leader, Field Supervisor, Senior Carer, Deputy Manager, supervisor.