I am recruiting for a Team Leader to join my client at their residential home that supports the elderly in Lanark.
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Candidates who are currently in a similar role or who are Senior Support Workers wanting to progress are urged to apply for immediate consideration.
As Team Leader you will form part of an existing team and report directly into the Registered Manager.
Your duties as Team Leader will include, but are not limited too;
- Management of medication
- Report any safeguarding issues
- Ensure all procedures are being correctly followed
- Make sure all shifts are appropriately covered with staff to allow for sickness and holidays
- Lead a shift of Care and Support Workers
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
- Experience of working within a similar environment (residential,elderly/dementia etc.)
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the service including availability to work evenings and weekends, the successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach towards working hours.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.