- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced senior looking for the next step up?
Would you like to work for a company with an excellent reputation within the Cambridge area?
Are you fed up of not having regular training from your existing company?
Due to expansion our client are looking for Team Leaders who have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities who are looking to work for an organisation where they can progress their career.
- Responsible for managing team performance and staff rota’s
- Prepare all information for any contractual reviews in advance meetings and liaise with local authorities.
- Assist the Operation Manager in developing a continuous improvement across the service
- Involvement in budgetary and risk assessment
- Encourage staff to follow all training arranged by company
- Must have an NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Experience of working with learning disability service
- The ability to produce results and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of policies and procedures in line with CQC
- Take the lead and be responsible for working with local authorities and professionals
If you are looking to work for a well established organisation that pride themselves on their services, all offering Choice and Independence, contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326 or email email@example.com to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us