- £19000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join an independent provider of specialist services to adults with learning disabilities and autism. The role comes with an excellent salary, annual profit share, attendance bonus, pension and healthcare.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for leading, directing, deploying and supporting a team of support workers to assist in the provision of a range of social, emotional, educational, physical & spiritual life skill experiences of people who are Learning Disabled and/or have Autistic Spectrum Condition. The main duties of the role include:
- The assessment, planning, implementation and co-ordination of individual packages of support and activities according to the needs.
- To ensure that the services provides the opportunities for service users to live their lives in the way they choose
- Promote the rights and choice of the people supported to enable them to live more independently
- Support junior staff to complete training
- Assessment, planning and implementation of support packages
- Compiling and managing rotas
- Staff recruitment and induction
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with services users and their families
The successful candidate will hold NVQ / QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care and be willing to work towards Level 4. You will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and you must be able to demonstrate professional experience of leading a team within a learning disability setting. You will need to hold a full driving licence and be a car owner.
The role is based in a leading provider of services to adults with learning disabilities and associated needs
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us