- £8.55 - £8.55 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit a Team leader to work in a supported living service for people with learning disabilities. You’ll deliver support and assistance to 2 individuals with learning disabilities in their own home and be responsible for rostering, coaching and mentoring a small team of support staff.
You’ll be working in a service that provides support and care to people with learning disabilities who live in their own homes around the Ludlow area. You’ll support your team to take positive approaches to achieve the greatest possible independence and quality of life for the people they support.
- Liaise with the families of service users
- Undertake supervisions and appraisals
- Implement Quality action plans
- Input into the development of PCP’s
- Manage changes to rota’s
- Assist/manage team meetings
- Due to working directly with 2 female service users, this post does require a female and you will also need to be a driver with your own vehicle
- You’ll need to understand the needs of people with leaning disabilities and have the NVQ kevel 3
- You’ll have worked as a senior support worker / team leader previously
Interested? To be considered for the Senior Support Worker / team leader role please click apply to send your CV to me
For more information please give me a call on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us