- £25000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a successful education recruitment firm with an excellent reputation. They’re looking for an experienced recruitment consultant with management experience to take up a Team leader role in their Manchester office and manage a small team. They offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a warm desk and lots of back office support that enables you to focus on billing. They have a competitive salary of £25,000 – £29,000 and realistically earn £40,000 – £44,000 per year with commission. You’ll be given a warm desk with plenty of clients to develop further and will be expected to expand your client base.
This post is working for a Recruitment Agency that provides staff in the education sector – Teachers, TA’s and support staff into schools. You’ll be running a temporary desk, though there is also the opportunity to make some perm placements. As a Team Leader you’ll be responsible for managing a small team of staff and also running your own desk.
You’ll manage a consultant and a resourcer and report be responsible for the location, therefore you’ll need to be able to work unsupervised and have the ability to motivate and manage staff.
Specifically you will..
- Offer advice and mentoring to new and existing staff, advise on sales calls / strategies
- Ensure good practise for sales calls and visits following company policy
- Lead the sales hour and report to the sales manager
- Take new sales consultants on visits
- Servicing existing business
- Business development – developing existing clients to maximise potential business and identifying new clients to generate new business
- Conduct candidate interviews, source top quality candidates, and develop a good rapport with all candidates.
- Filling bookings with the most appropriate candidates
- We are really looking for candidates with Education recruitment experience though we will consider applicants have worked in other recruitment sectors.
- It is essential that you have prior experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant in a fast paced recruitment agency and understand the demands of temporary recruitment
- You’ll need experience of business development / sales and not be phone shy
- You’ll have experience of supervising and motivating others
- You’ll be highly motivated – the commission scheme is uncapped and for motivated hard-workers there is the potential to make a lot of money
- You must have the ability to work to deadlines
- You’ll need to be a driver with own vehicle
- You’ll be working for an organisation who work hard to make their Recruitment Consultants jobs easier – leaving you to focus on recruiting. They have excellent marketing strategy that puts them ahead of their competitors and ensure that they are the number 1 company for both candidates and clients.
- The earning potential is excellent – no threshold before you get commission and competitive basic salaries. There’s also the opportunity to progress up in this growing organisation.
Interested? To apply for the Recruitment Consultant role click ‘Apply’ and if you meet the above criteria I will contact you to discuss in further details. We are looking to interview ASAP For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us