- £8.64 - £8.64 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are looking to recruit for a Team Leader for a Residential Care Home with Nursing near Agindon, Oxfordshire. The service is home to adults with a range of physical disabilities and the Team Leader will need to have a background in care and some supervisory experience. In return my client offer an excellent benefits package which includes; £8.64 per hour plus enhancements for evenings and weekends, 32.5 hours contracted per week, relevant training and the opportunity to do qualifications, contributory pension scheme and discounted health cover.
The Team Leader Role
- You will need to effectively deploy support worker’s / care staff, ensuring that the physical, psychological and social needs of service users are met.
- You will provide supervision to allocated care staff and act as key worker for designated residents.
- You’ll be required to conduct audits to ensure that the highest standards are adhered to by Support Worker’s / Carer’s
- Conduct and complete risk assessments as well as writing, developing and maintaining person centred plans.
- You will work closely with the service manager and care supervisor to ensure compliance and maintain the high standards and integrity of the home.
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll have experience of working within the care sector, ideally as a Team Leader / Senior Support Worker within supporting adults with physical disabilities.
- You’ll have an understanding and empathetic nature
- Ideally you will have past experience of leading and motivating a team of Support Worker’s / Care Staff
- You will need to have at least NVQ level 2 in Care and be willing to work towards level 3
- You’ll be required to attend training and become a qualified Moving and Handling skills instructor in addition to the HSE assessor level 2/3
- It’s also important that you are computer literate and are competent in the use of Word and Outlook
- £8.64 per hour plus enhancements for evenings and weekends
- 32.5 hours contracted per week
- Relevant training and the opportunity to do qualifications,
- Contributory pension scheme and discounted health cover
- You’ll be working for the UK’s leading charity who support thousands of disabled people worldwide.
Interested? To be considered for the Team Leader post, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to us and for more information please call Laura on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us