- £18000 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to adults who have learning disabilities and/or autism.
*This position will be working in Cheadle, Staffordshire – if you cannot commute to this location please do not apply
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, occupational health support, childcare vouchers, paid ‘on call’, additional payments for weekend and bank holiday working and contributory pension scheme.
I am looking for a dedicated Team Leader who will work alongside the Support Manager to assist with the management of this new supported living service in Leicester.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
– Support service users in everyday tasks
– Complete supervisions, risk assessments and audits
– Build and maintain relationships with external care professionals
– Identify areas for improvement within the service
– Work with local authorities to maintain occupancy
– You will need to hold an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum (with the willingness to work towards NVQ Level 3 if not already held)
– You will need to possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
– If you have experience of working with people who have learning disabilities or other forms of disabilities, this will be a distinct advantage
*A degree of flexibility will be required for working hours and you will need to hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us