- £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Team Leader to join my client at their residential home that supports the elderly and those with dementia. The service is located near to Southall in West London.
A Full UK Driving License is not essential for this role however I am keen to hear from candidates who live local to Southall and are within a commutable distance.
Candidates who are currently in a similar role or who are Senior Support Workers wanting to progress are urged to apply for immediate consideration.
As Team Leader you will form part of an existing team and report directly into the Deputy Manager.
You will be required to work on a shift basis with hours to include; 07:30am to 2pm, 1:30pm to 9pm and 9pm to 8am the following morning (you will not be expected to work night shifts until you pass your 6 month probation period).
Your duties as Team Leader will include, but are not limited too;
- Management of medication
- Report any safeguarding issues
- Ensure all procedures are being correctly followed
- Make sure all shifts are appropriately covered with staff to allow for sickness and holidays
- Lead a shift of Care and Support Workers
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
- Experience of working within a similar environment (residential, elderly/dementia etc.)
As this role will involve shift and weekend work, the successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach towards working hours.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us