Team Leader – Domicilicary Care
I’m currently looking for an experienced Team Leader/ Care Supervisor / Care co-ordinator to join a small friendly social care company who are really passionate about improving the quality of life for people with learning disabilities and Mental Health issues who live in their own homes. Offering a competitive salary and package, they are looking for somebody who is as passionate about supporting people as they are.
This is a unique organisation where care and support is provide to people with learning disabilities, Physical disabilities and mental health needs who live in either their own homes or in supported living accommodation. Care and Support is provided in minimum blocks of 90 minutes to ensure that a high quality tailored service is delivered.
– As a Team Leader / Care Supervisor you’ll spend a large proportion of your time in community visiting staff and clients
– To support the staff team in the community who deliver care
– Conducting staff supervisions and appraisals
– You’ll be visiting clients to ensure that the packages of care are right for them
– Updating care plans and Risk Assessments
– You’ll be part of the on-call rota providing essential back-up support in emergencies
The Ideal Team Leader / Care Supervisor
– You’ll need prior experience of working with clients with Learning disabilities or Mental Health needs – Ideally this will be in Domiciliary care or Supported Living
– You’ll need an NVQ level 3 in Care
– Most importantly you’ll possess a passion for supporting clients’ with learning disabilities or mental health needs to be able to live the lives they choose to live. You’ll be a team player who is dedicated and committed to ensuring that the job is done well.
If you’re interested in progressing your career and are looking for a company that really care about their clients and their staff, this is the post for you.
Interested? To apply for the Team Leader role – click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks or call for more information 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us