- £18000 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: circa £18,000 + excellent enhancements
I am recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to adults who have learning disabilities and/or autism.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, enhancements for taking part in ‘on call’, childcare vouchers, a pension scheme, comprehensive training and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
I am looking for a dedicated Team Leader who will work alongside the Support Manager to assist with the management of this new supported living service in Leicester.
You will be required to work across multiple services within Leicester supporting a minimum of 15 people across the locality.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
– Support service users in everyday tasks
– Complete supervisions, risk assessments and audits
– Build and maintain relationships with external care professionals
– Identify areas for improvement within the service
– Work with local authorities to maintain occupancy
– You will need to hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
– You will need to possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
– If you have experience of working with people who have learning disabilities or other forms of disabilities, this will be a distinct advantage
*A degree of flexibility will be required for working hours and you will need to hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us