- £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Team Leader (Social Care)
Residential and Nursing Home
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 DOE
I am recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join a well-established company who provide residential and nursing services to the elderly and those with dementia.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, enhancements for taking part in ‘on call’, childcare vouchers, a pension scheme, comprehensive training and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
My client is a family run business with numerous care homes in the group. They have been established for over 25 years and hold a fantastic reputation across the areas they operate.
I am looking for a dedicated Team Leader who will work alongside and report directly into the Registered Manager and assist with the management of the residential unit within the care home.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
– Support service users in everyday tasks
– Complete supervisions, risk assessments and audits
– Identify areas for improvement within the service
– Work with local authorities to maintain occupancy
– You will need to hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
– You will need to possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
– Experience of working with the elderly and/or those with dementia would be advantageous
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this post due to the home’s location.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us