I am recruiting for a Team Leader to join a supported living service in the Edgware area of Greater London.
This company have been established for over 25 years and provide extra care services and independent living provisions to adults with a variety of different needs to include; learning disabilities, mental health, challenging behaviour, autism and acquired brain injury.
You will need a flexible approach to working hours as around 75% of your working week will be on shift with the remaining time being allocated for administration and management duties.
On top of your basic salary, you will be rewarded with benefits to include; extra enhancements for overtime and bank holiday working, 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) and much more.
It is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a car as regular travel will be required.
You will be responsible for managing a staff team across a selection of services and assist the Manager in the daily running of the schemes.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Plan, organise and lead shifts
– Assist with the completion of general administration in the service to include payroll and rotas
– Take part in the ‘on call rota’ as required (1 week in 7)
– Arrange and take part in all mandatory training
– Complete audits, supervisions and appraisals
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– Proven experience of working within a similar service, ideally supporting adults with learning disabilities/autism/challenging behaviour/mental health/ABI
– Highly organised with good attention to deal
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.