- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking for a Team Leader with experience of working in Supported Living to join a service for adults with Learning disabilities, physical impairments and complex needs in Chesham. The Team Leader will need supervisory experience with social care services and extensive experience e of supporting people with learning disabilities.
The Team leader post is part of the management team for the home, and you’ll help to manage and develop the service in accordance with client’s preferences and needs.
You‘ll be working for a charity that champions the need for high quality personalised services for people with disabilities and you’ll work as part of a team that enables customers to achieve positive outcomes.
- You’ll deputise in the absence of the service manager
- Lead the shift and ensure that support workers are fully supported, whilst challenging under performance
- Promote a culture of high standards
- Arrange and facilitate person centred reviews
- Be responsible for risk assessments
- Work effectively wit external agencies, professionals and family members
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll need extensive experience of working with people with disabilities
- You’ll have supervisory experience within a social care setting and you’ll need to have worked in a supported living environment t
- Ideally you’ll have QCF level 3, or at least working towards already
Interested? To be considered for the Team Leader post please click apply to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks
We are committed to equal opportunities and particularly welcome applications from disabled people
Successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check for regulated activity previously Enhanced CRB check
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us