We’re looking for a Team Leader for a supported living and day service for adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities in Salisbury. You’ll need extensive experience of working with adults with disabilities and a QCF/NVQ level 3 qualification in Social care. On offer is an attractive salary of £24,000 and the opportunity to work for one the UK’s largest charities. This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
- You’ll be working between 2 services; a supported living service for 5 adults and a day service that gives disabled adults the opportunity to try a full range of indoor and outdoor leisure and social activities.
- You’ll support the service manager to effectively manage and coordinate all aspects of a high quality personalised service to disabled children, young people, adults and their families.
- You’ll work as part of the management team to manage and develop the service offered to individuals in accordance with their preferences and needs.
- You’ll manage and encourage team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under-performance. You’ll promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous learning.
- Assist with recruitment and selection
- You’ll deputise in the absence of the Service Manager.
- You’ll need extensive experience of working with adults with leaning disabilities and/or learning disabilities
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ / QCF level 3
- You’ll need to be able to work well as part of a team, and be flexible to meet the demands of the role.
- You’ll have some leadership experience, maybe as a Senior Support Worker, Team Leader or deputy manager
- You’ll be able to work over a shift rota which includes days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Interested? To be considered for the Team Leader position, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us