I have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Team Leader to join an independent provider of specialist services to adults with learning disabilities and autism. The role comes with an excellent salary, annual profit share, attendance bonus, pension and healthcare.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for leading and supporting a close knit team of support workers to assist in the delivery of a range of social, emotional, educational, physical & spiritual life skill experiences for people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and autism. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Carrying out assessments on service users, then planning and implementing a personalised support package to help achieve as much independence as possible
- To ensure that the service provides the opportunities for service users to live their lives in the way they choose
- Promote the rights and provide more choices for the people supported to enable them to live more independently
- Support your team in daily activities and ensure they are completing whatever training necessary to do the job to their best ability
- Compiling and managing rotas
- Taking part in the recruitment process
- Working closely with the service users and their families
The successful candidate will ideally hold NVQ/QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care and be willing to work towards Level 4. You will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and you must be able to demonstrate professional experience of leading a team within a learning disability setting. You will need to hold a full driving licence and be a car owner.
The role is based in a leading provider of services to adults with learning disabilities and associated needs
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Stacey Yates on 0121 362 2329
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us