- £7.75 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Colwyn Bay
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Team leader – Learning / Physical Disabilities Care Provider
I am currently recruiting for a Team Leader to look after a number of Supported Living projects in Colwyn Bay, Old Colwyn and LLandudno. You’ll be working with clients with Learning Disabilities or Physical Disabilities living in single or multi-occupancy accommodations. Hourly rate is £7.75 – £8.50 per hour dependent on experience and you’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of supported living services for people with Learning disabilities and or Physical disabilities.
- You’ll manage and supervise a staff team of Support Workers
- You’ll ensure that all clients Care plans reflect their needs and are updated regularly
- You’ll attend meetings and liaise with healthcare professionals.
- You’ll work from the office in Colwyn Bay but with regular visits to the services
We are looking for people with experience in leading teams within the care sector – you’ll need prior experience in supporting clients with Learning or Physical disabilities
You’ll have worked previously as a Team Leader, Field Care Supervisor, Team Co-ordinator or similar
You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent or be working towards
You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318