- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a domiciliary care company, who are looking to recruit a Team Leader / Care Coordinator for their palliative care service. Based in Congleton Cheshire, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the service, conducting Care and Risk Assessments with new referrals and implementing care packages and supporting and leading a team of care staff. In return my client can offer you support training and a rewarding role.
Reporting into the Registered Manager, you’ll take responsibility for the running of the palliative care service (end of life clients)
Specifically the Team Leader will…
- Manage new client referrals, visiting them in their home to conduct a Care and Risk assessment and implement a care package for the individual
- Monitor the care packages being provided to ensure that they are meeting the client’s needs
- Lead and manage a small team of care staff and conduct supervisions
- Support the staff team in emotional situations
- Offer support and assistance to the families of end of life service users
- You’ll be an experienced Team Leader / Team Manager / Care coordinator in Social care and have experience of completing assessments and putting together Care Packages
- You’ll be a strong leader and motivator of staff, and will be able to support staff when dealing with emotional/difficult situations.
- Ideally you’ll have experience of working with end of life clients
Interested? Click Apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us