- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a domiciliary care company, who are looking to recruit a Team Manager /Project Manager / Care Lead for a specific contract, providing carers to people who need end of life care in their own homes. Based in Congleton Cheshire, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the service, managing 2 care assessors and the staff team, attending MDT meetings, promoting the service and ensuring that the service is meeting CQC standards. This is a really rewarding position which is suited to an empathetic individual who is passionate about delivering a high quality care service.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a palliative care service ensuring that high quality care is provided to people in their own homes and supporting the families. You’ll report into a registered manager who oversees a number of contracts and will work with her to ensure that services are well run.
Specifically the Team Manager / Care Lead will;
- Attend MDT meetings with care professionals
- Manage 2 care assessors and assist them with new client referrals, visiting them in their home to conduct a Care and Risk assessment and implement a care package for the individual
- Monitor the care packages being provided to ensure that they are meeting the client’s needs
- Ensure that CQC standards are being met
- Lead the staff team ensuring that they are effectively trained, supported and motivated
- Support the staff team in emotional situations
- Offer support and assistance to the families of end of life service users
- You’ll be an experienced Team Manager / Deputy Manager / Service Manager / Care coordinator in Social care and have experience of completing assessments and putting together care packages
- You’ll demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and how to deliver a quality service
- You’ll have a professional manner and able to represent the organisation well when meeting with healthcare professionals including doctors, nurses, social workers
- You’ll be a strong leader and motivator of staff, and will be able to support staff when dealing with emotional/difficult situations.
- Ideally you’ll have experience of working with end of life clients
Interested? Click Apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us