- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader with experience of working with adults with learning disabilities to assist in leading a staff team for a supported living service based in Kent.
• Lead the staff team responsible to you, maintaining company standards.
• Manpower planning for the area including staff recruitment and retention. You will be responsible for day to day solving of problems in your area including staffing levels and filling of the roster.
• Communicate tasks and responsibilities and expected levels of performance.
• Conduct staff supervision on a regular basis (at least quarterly).
• Identify training and development needs and liaise with company administrator.
• Carry out an annual appraisal of staff.
• Ensure all staff are properly inducted.
• Deal with disciplinary issues / appeals where required.
• Employee consultation and involvement.
• Promoting concept and ethos of Investors in People.
• Promoting the company ethos.
• Marketing and growth of your area.
• To meet any targets set by the Group Manager/ Director.
• We are looking for someone who has a minimum NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care with experience in supervising a team within the learning disabilities sector.
• Must be flexible to cover on call in the absence of designated staff
The company offer a quarterly bonus alongside a competitive salary 20k rising to £22k after 6 months.
There are further training opportunities available to any candidates interested in undertaking a level 5 management qualification.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us