- £23000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Team Manager for a Domiciliary Care Service in Darlington – you’ll need to be able to lead and manage a team of care staff and have experience of working in a domiciliary care environment before.
You’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £23,000 – £24,000, the opportunity to progress in the future to Registered Manager and this company have a dedicated out of hours team, which means that the Care Co-ordinator and other branch staff are only committed to a back-up on-call rota.
– You’ll be responsible for managing approx. 800 hours of domiciliary care to vulnerable adults in the community.
-You’ll lead and manage the staff team
– You’ll ensure that Care Plan’s, Risk Assessments and reviews are to date
– You’ll make sure the branch is meeting CQC compliance
– You’ll ensure that invoicing is done correctly
– You’ll assist with the staff rota and communicate the rota effectively to all staff
– We are looking for somebody with considerable care coordinator experience within a domiciliary care environment. You’ll have staff management skills and be confident to lead and motivate your own staff team
– You’ll be keen to develop and progress your own career and to build a branch up – the current provision is 800 hours however there is a lot of scope for business growth
– You’ll need the NVQ level 3 or Diploma level 3 in care, and be happy to work towards the level 5 qualification
You may have previously worked as a Deputy Manager or Registered Manager
Interested? To be considered for the Team Manager / Senior Care coordinator role please click Apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us