- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Community Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Your main objective is to provide management and leadership across your designated provision ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of Team Manager including;
– Managing the service effectively on a day to day basis
– Ensuring service users are assessed regularly and high standards of support are delivered
– Regularly meeting with support teams to assess their abilities and ensure that excellent care standards are maintained
– Ensuring each support meets the requirements of Supporting People, CQC and that they adhere to the safeguarding processes
– Maximising the financial performance of an allocated group
– Market the support homes and domiciliary care to commissioners, actively pursuing referrals and admissions
– Retention and recruitment of senior support staff
You will have previously worked as a Team Leader or Team Manager or Care Manager within an acquired brain injury or learning disability setting. You will have either a nurse or care management qualification, possess excellent communication skills and have the ability develop services to their maximum potential.
One of the UK’s leading and most respected care providers who support individuals suffering from a range of learning disabilities and acquired brain injuries They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a model that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run.
Interested? Apply now to be considered for our shortlist or call Amiee on 0121 362 2326
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us