- £34000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an opportunity available for a Technical Sales Engineer to join this large division of a global organisation on a permanent full time basis.
The UK`s most successful company in its field offering cutting edge technologies to companies across a wide variety of Industry sectors in over 73 countries.
Home Based,£34,000 basic, 20% bonus, Pension, Car, Laptop, Phone and Broadband.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be focussing on new business development as well as maintaining a large portfolio of existing accounts. Other duties will include:
• Dealing with various points of contacts within a variety of sectors including Food, Medical, Automotive, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Building, Optics and Appliances.
• Dealing directly with clients, and working as an integral part of the sales team, supporting colleagues when required.
• Maintaining a high level of customer service to maximise sales potential, whilst dealing with requirements and assuring that all administration is completed in support of this.
• Will involve 95% UK travel and 5% internationally.
The Technical Sales Engineer…
- Must be self-motivated as this role will include working off initiative and being able to problem solve.
- Will be outgoing and be able to build strong relationships based on the company’s commitment to provide quality service and support to its customers.
- Must have previous experience of selling capital equipment.Previous experience of selling welded plastics would be advantageous.
- Wiill receive performance and company related bonuses, which will directly reflect the hard work and dedication that has been shown.
- will be enthusiastic, energetic and possess excellent communication skills
If you are someone who is looking for a genuine opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org