- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to join them. They are a major supplier of industrial electrical components used in Industry. This position has been created to build and strengthen relationships with key influencers.
As an experienced Technical Consultant you will have an Electrical Engineering background and worked within this Sector previously …..
This role offers a very rewarding Salary plus benefits for the right Technical Consultant
- A Basic salary ……. £35,000 plus
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Lap Top/Mobile etc
- Life Assurance after 1 years’ service
- 20 Days holiday to begin rising to 25 after completed Service
As Technical Consultant on a daily basis you will report into the Commercial Director, and be responsible for building client relationships with new and existing customers within several different sectors including Automotive, Aerospace, rail, renewables, Automation and other related sectors.
You will offer both Technical and Commercial support from design through to final specification stage.
As a Technical Consultant with an Electrical Engineering Background you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- BEng or MEng or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics / Automation or Automotive Engineering
- Able to work independently/ proactively, and mentor/manage people
- Produce and maintain accurate records of business development activity inc regular reporting.
- You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss technical solutions at all levels and possess a strong Commercial Background
- You must have a minimum of 5 years Technical Sales Experience
- Marketing experience inc knowledge of social media would be desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and hold a Full UK Driving licence.
To be considered for this opportunity can you please click on the link below:
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.