- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
As an experienced Electronic Security Technical Engineer you will provide professional pre and post technical support to trade clients/engineers in the following areas:-
• Intrusion Alarm Systems, Closed-Circuit Television Equipment
• IP CCTV Systems (configuration and support) /Networking for remote access Setup
As an experienced Electronic Security Technical Engineer you will be tasked with
• Providing product information, training and support both on the phone and on-site if req’d
• To deliver a technical support ‘help desk’ function
• Work alongside technical department on product assembly and systems configuration
• Prepare and provide product updates, information packs & materials for distributors/installers as and when required
• Problem solving, troubleshooting and technical support for Intrusion Alarm systems
• Assist in new and existing product testing as and when required
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet the system design needs of the client
• Provide the Management Team with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems and interests
The Technical Support Engineer will have the following skills:
• Excellent communication, both written and oral
• Proficiency in MS Office required
• Passionate, motivated and driven to meet objectives with the ability to maintain a high energy level and multitask in a fast paced environment
• Organized and disciplined time management skills. Ability to self‐manage and properly identify and set priorities
Qualifications/Knowledge and Experience
• BS in engineering is required
• Must possess direct expertise in the Security and Alarms industry
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and specifically in the configuration and troubleshooting of intrusion alarm brands such as Texecom and Honeywell
• Good IT exposure in networking for remote access setup for IP CCTV Systems
This a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading company offering great support and career prospects.
As a Technical Engineer you will be rewarded with 28 days holiday and a Salary ranging from £28 – £32 K depending on experience.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on 0121 362 2309.