This leading Security Systems Distributor is looking for an experienced Technical Engineer with outstanding knowledge on security products. As well as offering a good salary they offer great future prospects as the company are going through large expansion plans. If you are looking to join a progressive company in one of the fastest growing industries this may be a great opportunity.
This role comes with the following responsibilities…
– Providing a professional technical support ‘help desk’ service for all installers of the company’s equipment.
– Providing product information, training and support on the phone and in person.
– Working with the technical department on product assembly and systems configuration.
– Problem Solving, troubleshooting and technical support for alarms.
– Assist in new and existing product testing as and when required.
– Solving client problems with products.
– Making technical presentations and demonstrating how certain products will meet client needs.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience…
– Been in a similar customer facing role being able to help and assist customers with electrical products.
– Good understanding of Security systems mainly, IP CCTV Systems, Remote access control, Intruder alarms and Closed-Circuit Television Equipment.
– Confident both on the phone and in face to face conversation.
This Company was established since 2002 and offers a range of Security and electrical products. They provide mainly to Security installers and CCTV Distributors and due to steady growth and now looking to expand the team.
If you think that you may be suitable for this role please do ‘apply’. If you have any questions please do get in touch with Matthew Heather on 0121 362 2309.