My Client is one of the leading manufacturers of Integration Software sold into the Food Manufacturing Sector, due to continued growth they are now looking for an Experienced Technical Sales Engineer to further develop their portfolio of high profile clients.
As an experienced Technical Sales Engineer you will have previously sold integration software into the Food Manufacturing, Fmcg Sector and you will have the ability to design to a working solution in a manufacturing environment.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Identifying potential opportunities and responding to new Customer enquiries
- Arranging and attending Client meetings
- Preparing Quotations, and Proposals for Clients
- Carrying out Site surveys
- Creating a portfolio of Clients and a strong pipeline of potential business
- Working with the Technical & Marketing Team to maximise all business opportunities
As a Technical Sales Engineer you must have had previous worked in a similar role and ideally you will have sold Integration Software into the FMCG manufacturing
Additionally you will:
- A Proactive approach to Business Development and a proven track record of achievements
- Be passionate about Sales at all times with drive & determination to succeed
- You will have achieved an Honours based first degree in Science or Engineering
- Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively at all levels and be able to work to and achieve tight deadlines with excellent organisational skills.
- You will have high levels of personal and professional integrity.
- Have a full driving licence.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Fmcg Integration Software, Offering great support and career development prospects for the right candidate!
As the successful technical Sales Engineer you will receive
An excellent salary in line with Industry Standards
- A Performance linked remuneration bonus
- 6% contributory pension scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + all bank holidays
- Company vehicle, mobile telephone and lap top
This is a field based position therefore you will be based from home, however ideally you will live in the Midlands or South of the Midlands, M4 Coridor or the London Region.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on 0121 362 2309