- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is one of the leading installers of Mobile Racking and Static Pallet Racking Solutions in the UK and World Wide.
Due to continued growth they now have a vacancy for a Technical Sales Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this successful operation and in addition to an excellent career opportunity they also offer
- £35,000 Basic Salary + Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Company Car/ Phone / Lap Top
- Mobile Telephone
- Company Pension Scheme
As the Successful Technical Sales Engineer you will be :
Selling Pallet Racking, Drive In, Shuttles, Mobile racking and Shelving into UK , many Sectors including Industrial/Food/Pharmaceutical/Archive/Retail and Commercial market and in addition:
- Support aftersales business with client visits/surveys
- Be targeted for New Business Development and Account Management of existing Clients
- Provide a complete sales service from lead generation to project completion ensuring that the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained
- Aware of what is happening within the Industry in terms of our competitors & product development
- Dealing with some major customer accounts personally
To be considered for the vacancy of Technical Sales Engineer
You will must demonstrate that you have previous experience selling Pallet Racking, Drive in Shuttles, Mobile racking and shelving in the UK and
- Be a Target driven individual with a desire to ‘close’ the deal
- Have Strong commercial awareness with the ability to influence, plan and implement sales strategies
- Possess strong Negotiation skills
- Have both AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks experience
- Posses a Full clean UK driving licence
- Ideally you will have a racking storage industry background, materials handling
This role is field based, however, Ideally you will live within the M4 Corridor , Home Counties,….. therefore candidates from the following locations will be considered Oxford, Swindon, Newbury, Slough, Chippenham, Bath, Bristol, etc
To be considered for this opportunity please click on the link below.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.