- £35000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Technical Sales Engineer, £35-£50k + Bonus and Benefits South to Northwest England, Permanent
I have an opportunity available for an Technical sales engineer to join a large division of a global organisation on a permanent full time basis.
The UK`s most successful company in its field offering cutting edge technologies to companies across a wide variety of Industry sectors in over 73 countries.
Home Based, 20% bonus, Pension, Death in service, Car, Laptop, Phone and Broadband.
- You will be focussing on new business development as well as a large portfolio of existing accounts.
- Dealing with various points of contacts within a variety of sectors including Food, Medical Automotive, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Building, Optics and Appliances.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, and work as an integral part of the sales team, supporting colleagues when required.
- You will need to maintain a high level of customer service to maximise sales potential, whilst dealing with requirements and assuring that all administration is completed in support of this.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and with excellent communication & written skills.
- Will involve 95% UK travel and 5% Internationally.
- Must be self-motivated as this role will include working off initiative and being able to problem solve.
- outgoing and be able to build strong relationships based on the company’s commitment to provide quality service and support to its customers.
- Must have previous experience of selling capital equipment.
- Previous experience of selling welded plasics would be advantageous.
- The succesful candidate will recieve performance and company related bonuses, which will directly reflect the hard work and dedictaion that has been shown.
If you are someone who is looking for a genuine opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic company then I would urge you to apply!
Here at Coburg banks I specialise in recruitment for the control and automation sectors and if this role is not for you please still send me your C.V as it may be of interest for other positions.