- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is well established international manufacturer and distributor of pneumatic products. Due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to cover the south of England.
As a Technical Sales Engineer your primary responsibility will be to manage and grow existing relationships whilst proactively identify new areas of business to maximise every sales opportunity.
To be considered for the Technical Sales Engineer role you will have the following…
• Experienced in Sales or Business Development within Pneumatics, Tooling, Aerospace, Marine, Defence or Precision Machining
• An engineering qualification or equivalent – Mechanical, Electrical or Science based – Could be Apprentice trained ONC / HNC / Degree or recognised military technical qualification.
• Strong background in actuators, automation software or variable speed drives solutions.
• Extensive knowledge of process engineering environments – preferably from a hands on background.
• Comfortable dealing with key accounts and developing new business.
• Able to work from home and manage your own time
• Able to deal with people in an engineering environment
Our client is well established international manufacturer and distributor of pneumatic products.
The role may suitable if you have previous experience as a sales manager, sales engineer or technical sales engineer in the pneumatics industry.
Confidentiality is assured.
To apply to this Technical Sales Engineer role please send your CV to the link below or call Joe on 0121 362 2337