Job Title: Technical Security Analyst
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
This is a great opportunity to be part of a hands-on team with a focus on vulnerability security and part of a large and international company, helping to correct the execution of key security testing services. You will liaise with multiple stakeholders and division teams to explain any issues that may arise.
The company is heavily supportive of developing your personal skill set and experience, providing the support and mentorship to help you develop new skills such as penetration testing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating IT security services to support activities concerning IT security. It will require communication of risks to the stakeholders including surface mapping and execution of vulnerability scans.
We are looking for a Security Vulnerability Analyst with a few years of vulnerability experience, someone
- Vulnerability Management
- OWASP web application security risks
- Manual tools for verification of findings (Kali Linux or similar)
- Scripting skills
- Commercial Vulnerability scanners
- Using, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting Nessus Tenable
- Using, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting web application scanner at the enterprise level
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.