Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Executives and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- TBC - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Technical Solution Specialist to work for our client.
They want to recruit a thorough, experienced, technologically minded and customer focused individual, preferably with experience of internet technology ideally within an industrial setting.
If that’s you, and you can demonstrate both the commercial and technological capacity in providing solutions that meet clients briefs, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for..
Reporting to the Sales Director and based in the company’s Leicester office, as the Technical Solution Specialist you will be primarily responsible for assisting in the sale and delivery of cutting edge internet based solutions.
You’ll also be tasked with the following:
– Attending meetings with potential clients to determine both business and technical requirements
– Delivering technical presentations and product training to the client
– Working with the implementation and project teams to articulate the customers exact requirements
– Working with the product managers with feedback on issues and to provide input into new solutions
– Ensuring that all projects are delivered to a high customer satisfaction level and within budget
The ideal candidate for the Technical Solution Specialist role will have demonstrable, relevant experience of internet technology ideally within an industrial setting.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Working with cloud hosting platforms and GNSS
– Network technology, security and infrastructure
– Gaining clients technological requirements
– Communicating and presenting technology solutions both internally and externally
You will also need to be able to work effectively in a team environment and be be able to identify connectivity issues in hazardeous environments.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You’ll need a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Pre-Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant or as a Field Technical Engineer.
Basic Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum for the ideal candidate.
Bonus: An annual bonus of up to £8,000 is also available if you hit your personal targets.
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday, travel expenses paid and pension.
They’re leading provider of industrial orientated IoT technology, and as a business they’ve been around since 2014.
The company are constantly inviting new solutions to their product range and are working with some of the leading companies in the field of technology, oil and gas.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Technical Solution Specialist role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.