Our client, a leading software house providing business management applications for legal firms, is currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Specialist. You would provide exceptional customer service and support to clients who use the company’s practice management software, becoming one of the primary liaison points for clients.
Offering a salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience plus benefits including medical / dental cover, income protection, pension scheme, plus a season ticket loan scheme, this is a great chance for a tech savvy individual with a passion for computing and software solutions to join a fast-moving and ambitious business.
This role could be based in the company’s City of London office, or could be home-based if you live further afield. If you are home based, you might occasionally need to visit from the London office for meetings, training etc.
Working with the company’s software packages within the legal and enterprise market, you will provide a high standard of product support to clients by answering questions on function and usage via the telephone and/or internet. Responsibilities will include…
– Resolving issues in the areas of product functionality, system configuration/setup, and bugs/enhancements
– Serving as primary support liaison between company and customer
– Conveying customer feedback to product development and quality assurance staff as appropriate
There will always be something new and exciting for you to get stuck into and learn – the company are working on the latest technology; products are complex and challenging and you’ll get fantastic experience alongside some very sharp people. This is not just another job; it’s about building your career and working together to support your development.
– Experience in software application in a technical support or helpdesk capacity
– Experience working with Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and O365, Active Directory, familiar with SQL
– Motivated and enthusiastic, able to think logically, analytically and methodically in order to solve problems,
– Enjoy working and collaborating in a close knit team
– Confident and professional communications skills, both written and verbal,
– Strong organization and process-orientation skills as well as a passion for learning new technologies and skills.
This role will suit candidates who have experience in one or more of the following: IT Support Consultant, Technical Support Engineer, ERP Consultant, Helpdesk Consultant, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Application Support Consultant, Software Support Consultant, Software Application Support, Application Support Engineer.
The business you’ll be working for is a leading global provider of business management software for law and professional services firms. They are committed to fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Technical Support Specialist role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.