- £40000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- East Midlands
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Experts in mobile asset and resource optimisation, my client’s mission is to empower their customers to reduce their costs and environmental impact by maximising the efficiency of their transportation operations. To achieve this they continue to develop and deploy innovative, industry-leading technology solutions and services that enable our customers to optimise their resources in the best way possible.
They are seeking a Software Development Team Lead, an outstanding individual to join and oversee the development department. The successful candidate will be expected to lead a team working on specific customer projects and/or further development of their core products. The successful candidate will be sufficiently experienced to be able to provide input into the technical direction and architecture of the systems they supply.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have experience of leading technically complex software development projects in an Agile development environment
- Have strong, up to date and proven knowledge of best practices in software development required to deliver quality, high performing, reliable and robust applications to agreed deadlines
- Be an experienced people manager able to keep a team motivated, focused, engaged, productive, and fulfilled whilst fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration and innovation
- Be experienced in mentoring, coaching and development of team members
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have proven investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
Experience in the following is essential:
- Web application design and development
- Database design
- Business analysis
- Software configuration management
- Continuous integration
Experience in the following could be an advantage:
- Microsoft qualifications
- ISO9001:2008 and TickIT Quality Management Systems
For this you will get an attractive salary, subject to relevant skills and experience, 24 days annual leave per annum (increasing by 1 day per completed year of service, up to a maximum of 29 days), plus 8 public and statutory holidays, private medical insurance and an Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are nterested in this brilliant opportunity or wish to discuss further information, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with your or call me on 0121 362 2345.