- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- High Wycombe
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This well established, growing Dell Premiere Partner provide Datacentre and Cloud Solutions whilst delivering exceptional standards and service to a number of Clients throughout the UK and Europe.
They are currently looking for a Telemarketing Executive to join the team in the South East and support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
The Telemarketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls and engaging new and existing customers
- Making appointments for the sales team
- Driving attendees to our events and managing the registration process
- Achievement of monthly appointment targets
- Supporting sales team to hit monthly targets
- Attending client meetings occasionally
- Diary Management
- Supporting and sharing skills with other members of the Sales Team
- Cleaning newly acquired data and maintaining client and prospect records
- Identifying key decision makers of new corporate clients and working with new data to increase sales activity
- Proactive lead generation
- Keeping records of appointments and producing reports
- Supporting other members of the Sales Team in preparing estimates and quotations for clients
To be considered for the Telemarketing Executive role, the successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Have confidence using computers and the telephone
- Have a positive attitude
- Have Tenacity and perseverance
- Be well- organized and thorough, even under pressure
- Be able to understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing (training will be given)
- Be capable of working within a target-driven environment
- Have good knowledge about all company’s products and services (training will be given)
- Be flexible and quick thinking
- Enjoy speaking on the telephone and building relationships
- Be polite, confident and friendly manner
Experience in Information Technology (IT) is advantageous, together with a proven track record of consistent achievement.
The successful Telemarketing Executive will be rewarded with the following:
£18,000 – £20,000 Base ( £27,000 OTE ) dependant on experience.
- Industry leading training
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you have the ambition to join a growing company who will provide fantastic training and rewards then please send your CV to the link below.