- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a leading energy consultancy specialist and due to their continual growth, my client is looking to recruit a hands-on, experienced Telesales/Telemarketing Manager to join them and play an integral role in the development and growth of not only the company but the team. This is a B2B role and you will be working at Director and CEO level.
The role of the Telesales/Telemarketing Manager
- Supervise and manage a team of 2 Telesales Executives initially. This will increase as the team grows.
- Cold calling new and existing clients with a view to making appointments and selling over the phone
- Booking appointments for the field sales team to meet the clients and deliver the discussed solution
- Recruiting and expanding the Telesales team in line with the 2016 business plan
- Setting targets and team KPIs in line with company expectations
- Develop and increase current sales revenue
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Motivating sales team to ensure targets and KPI’s are met
- Managing and Coordinating weekly sales meetings
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports for management
- Creating sales incentives for the team
- Conducting staff appraisals, 1-2-1’s, disciplinary and promotions
Skills and attributes of the Telesales/Telemarketing Manager
- Energy experience desirable but not essential
- Previous telesales experience at a senior level is essential
- Management skills are essential Excellent business development skills
- Must be target driven and have a proven track record
- Energetic and focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Articulate with excellent spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, young, lively company who is growing year on year and this role will give you the opportunity to build a foundation and become an integral part of the management team. As the business grows, your team grows and so does your career!
In the first instance, please send your CV to Tina Mcloughlin or alternatively, please call me on 0121 362 2323