- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Hospitality and Catering
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity become available for my client who specialises in Events & Exhibitions, have recently experienced growth and expansion, and, are now looking to hire an Event Telesales Executive.
You will be part of a team dealing with warm leads, a large existing database & generating sponsorship to retain customers & up grow sales.
The role of the Event Telesales Executive
You will be a proven Telesales Executive, with a good track record of closing business over the telephone. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
A minimum of 2 years Telesales experience is essential within an events or exhibition sector would be of advantage however full product training will be offered.
The Internal Telesales Executive
– Sales Motivated Individual
– Generate New Business appointments
– Interest in Events & Exhibitions
– Professional approach and attitude
– Tenacious, and driven to succeed
– Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
– Self-motivated, and used to a pressurised environment
– Update CRM systems
The Package for the Internal Telesales Executive
– £25,000.00 OTE £35,000.00 – uncapped
– Free Car Parking
– Member staff benefit sche
– Full in-house training
– Team support and a positive atmosphere
– Career Progression
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity where no 2 days are the same and due to the growth promotion within is achievable, send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308