- £17000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions are recruiting for an experienced Telesales Executive who has a good technical knowledge.
As an experienced Telesales Executive you will office based and your function will be quoting both new and existing clients on shelving/ storage products. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for career stability and progression and in addition my client offers …….
- Basic Salary of £17,000
- Bonus (paid Monthly )£6,000 therefore Annual OTE is £23,000
- 25 Days Holiday plus all stats 33 Days in total
- Every other Friday finish at 1pm!
- Mon – Thursday 8.45 – 5.00
Daily you will be:
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries From New and Existing Clients
- Quoting on the full range of Shelving, Lockers and Storage Products,
- Responding to Leads provided by the Marketing Team
- Making Outbound Calls to both New and Existing Clients
- Managing the Client CRM Database
- You will be quoting from AutoCAD drawings and Design Shelving and Storage Solutions
As the successful Technical Sales Executive you must have previously worked as Sales Executive and have a Technical flair, it is also Essential that you have previous Business to Business Sales Experience and in addition …..
It is also required that you:
- Understand and can read Auto Cad/Technical Drawings
- Are hard working, Driven and extremely organised
- Are Sales Focused and constantly strive to achieve target
- Are Self-Motivated and determined to achieve success
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.