- £17000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions are recruiting for a Telesales Executive to cover up to 9 months Maternity contract.
As an experience Telesales Executive this role is to close business and chase quotations that have previously been prepared by the Telesales Team.
This is a great opportunity to become part of this successful team, and in addition you will have the following benefits:
- Basic Salary £17,000 Circ 21K including bonus
- 33 Days holiday includes all statutory days and Christmas Shutdown
Monday – Friday 8.45 am – 5.00 pm
- Every other Friday Finish at 1.30pm
Your daily responsibility will be
- Following up on quotes that have been provided by the Internal Sales team
- Closing orders through effective sales chasing
- Liaising closely with the Telesales team for quote revisions/pricing
- Understand procurement processes across all sectors
The Core Competencies Required for this Role are
- Communication – Exceptional questioning skills to identify the exact customer requirements and liaise with telesales to find a solution.
- Drive – Results driven and clear focus on achieving targets, both in terms of revenue and profitability, and have the ability to look for other opportunities and cross-sell as appropriate.
- Customer Focus – Capable of delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring that the customer journey is a smooth one.
- Managing Information – Ensures that they manage an accurate pipeline of business (quote-bank) via internal CRM system in order to feed in to management/board reports
- Team Work – Working co-operatively with telesales and external sales teams to ensure effective collaboration. Supports and motivates the team to perform at its best. Willing to go above and beyond to ensure that everyone in the team shares best practice and benefits from the rewards.
As the successful Telesales Executive you will
- Be Self-motivated to ensure all quotes followed up in a timely manner
- Manage the telesales quote bank and provide accurate forecasting information
- Maximises order potential from every quote provided
- Records accurate outcome of telephone conversation on CRM system
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.