- £20000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Our client, a UK leading Property Company is looking for a Telesales Executive within a commutable distance to Putney Bridge. They are offering a basic Salary of up to £23K dependant on experience, plus OTE £40K + uncapped, 20 days holiday, onsite gym, social events and team incentives. A fantastic opportunity for the right person!
Our client is a well-established property buying company based in Fulham. They help hundreds of homeowners every month by offering them a unique cash buying service to make the sale of a house as hassle and as stress free as possible. Operating UK Wide, they are now looking for an enthusiastic telesales executive to join their team!
The purpose and remit of the Telesales Executive role:
- Follow up all inbound enquiries that come through the website
- Qualify and negotiate on leads from property vendors who need a guaranteed sale
- Carry out detailed valuations on residential properties
- Update the CRM system diligently
- Retain good relations with each customer throughout the sale
- Be confident managing the whole sales process from start to finish
The Telesales Executive will have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of two years sales experience
- A proven track record of closing deals over the phone
- A polite but confident telephone manner
- The ability to manage a customer’s expectations
- Driven, ambitious and hungry to succeed
- The ability to work autonomously
Please note, you do not need to have property experience for this role. They provide extensive training for the right candidate!
In return, the Telesales Executive will receive an excellent package. Up to £23k basic salary plus OTE £40K + uncapped, 20 days holiday, onsite gym, social events, further benefits and excellent long-term career opportunities.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.