Due to expansion plans, my client based near Cambridge is looking for a Telesales Executive to join them to support their exciting growth plans and sell their range of packaging solutions.
I am looking for a Telesales Executive who will be initially cold calling / lead generating role, and once established it will become an internal support role for the Sales Executive(s). You will be responsible for organising samples, providing Sales Executives’s with product pricing, ensuring understanding of products and specifications required. As the role progresses you will then be responsible for Account management of existing accounts and new accounts brought on by Sales Executive.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Deal with customer complaints and queries in a timely, professional and effective manner. Work with Production to clarify and ensure accurate and rapid lead times
- Database management, including ensuring all details are up to date and filled in
- Call existing accounts with weekly Special Offers
- Problem solving skills and a high level of detail
The successful candidate for the Telesales Executive role will:
- Have experience in telesales or account management
- Be extremely focussed and have excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and be proactive with your approach
- Be tenacious, have self-belief and a natural ability to communicate at all levels
Based near Cambridge, the company currently turns over £1.5m with exciting plans to double this in the next two years.
They are highly ambitious, very well established family business who pride themselves on having up to date production facilities. Due to company in-house training they have highly trained customer service and production teams in place to provide new and existing clients an exceptional aftercare service.
The basic salary for the Telesales Executive role is up to £20,000 rising to £22,000 in the second year. In addition the company offers an additional quarterly bonus of£500 25 Days Holidays and 1% government pension.
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply direct