- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated Telesales Manager or a Team Leader who is looking for that next step into management to join a growing training business with ambitious plans. You will be tasked to recruit, train and grow a telesales team. The team is currently 8 strong and will grow to 16 over the coming months/year!
You will work closely with the Company Director insuring that set targets are achieved and maintain a productive and efficient sales environment to include training the team, appraisal, incentives etc
The role of Telesales Manager
· Conducting regular one to one meetings and coaching
· Ongoing team and individual training, focusing on best practice sales techniques
· Create a structured work environment for team members, to include a daily team
meeting and end of day reviews
· Ensure all records are updated accordingly and are compliant
· Generate ideas for incentive and reward schemes
· Provide daily and weekly management reporting and feedback to the Company Director
· Assist with the recruitment and induction of new Telesales personnel
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
· 5+ years of telesales experience with at least 3 years’ experience at Team Leader or
· Business to business and Business to consumer sales experience is essential
· Experience of recruiting and training a team
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV via the link below or contact Tina on 0121 362 2323