Job Title: Test Analyst
Location: Tamworth – Hybrid – 3days in offce 2 days at home
Salary: £35,000 – £ 40,000
Our client is an innovative company at the cutting edge of their sector. You will be working with the latest technologies to provide customers with integration, control, and automation. You will be working within a team of experienced, friendly, and professional testers working on their latest products.
You will spend part of the working week in the Tamworth office, for the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the Software Tester role, you’ll be primarily responsible for understanding the industry requirements of the customer base and developing a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met by the product range.
In the job you will be tasked with the following:
- To test modifications products to ensure they are fit for purpose, consistent, and compliant with published standards and guidelines. You will ensure modifications are fully regression testable and delivered on schedule.
- Perform manual regression testing.
- Creation and maintenance of test data, tools, and scripts.
- Execute test plans manually and conduct manual functional and exploratory testing.
- To complete testing in line with agreed timeframes and by following the documented business processes using the appropriate test management and automation tools.
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Evaluate testing tools.
Sills & Experience:
- At least two year’s commercial experience testing client-server (windows) and web applications (ideally in a .net-based environment)
- Practical and systematic approach to testing
- Exposure to Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience in Agile environment (Scrum, XP, TDD, BDD)
- Experience with test automation framework
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.